Shipping and Returns | Sales conditions
Shipments generated through orders are managed through private courier and transport companies.
- As long as the buyer falls behind in his obligations, SPANISH PAWNBROKERS will not be obliged to serve the order.
- Once the payment of the purchase has been verified, the merchandise will be delivered within a period not exceeding 48 hours from the day following the aforementioned verification. The purchase made on Saturday, Sunday or public holiday, is understood to be made the following Monday or the next business day.
Returns of orders.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with any of our purchased products or do not receive them in perfect condition, in accordance with Law 3/2014, of March 27, you can return them within a maximum period of 14 days, counted from receiving the product. Returns must be sent together with the copy of the delivery note that accompanies the shipment. For any possible incident or claim, we recommend that you contact us by email, sending us an email to email@example.com . The refund of the amount will be made by payment within a maximum period of 30 days from the moment we have received the product.
The rules regarding cancellations of orders and / or returns, (regulated by Law of 15/1/96 number 7/1996) claims, guarantee and issuance of invoices, are as follows: Returns that do not come in their original packaging and with the product in perfect condition.
The delivery invoice is valid as a manufacturer’s guarantee, it will take effect from the day the delivery is made to the buyer’s address. Claims for possible incidents such as the product being delivered damaged, wrong, or for any other cause susceptible to claim, will be treated as follows:
In the case of requesting the cancellation and / or refund of the amount, the client must send the product to the address:
- SPANISH PAWNBROKERS, Calle los Arcos, 17 Cdad. Quesada , Alicante 03170 Spain within 7 days of receiving the order, the customer assuming the costs of return, (according to Law of 1/15/96 number 7/1996).
If, on the other hand, you wish to replace the product, SPANISH PAWNBROKERS undertakes to deliver another product in perfect condition to the customer, as soon as the defective product is received.
Shipping and returns as of April 3, 2020
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA OF THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE WEBSITE
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, you are informed that:
- Company name is: Spanish Jewelry Trades SL
- Responsible: Natalia Cristina Alejandra Santillan
- CIF: B42635516
- Registered office is located at Calle los Arcos, 17 Cdad. Quesada , Alicante 03170 Spain
- Email: : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: (+34) 96 599 21 92
- Social activity is: Pawn shop, buying and selling gold and precious metals and collectibles.
2. PURPOSE OF THE CONDITIONS
The purpose of these general conditions is to expressly regulate the conditions applicable to the contracting processes carried out by the “Client” users of the online store spanishpawnbrokers.com
These conditions will remain in force and will be valid for as long as they are accessible through the website, all without prejudice to the fact that Blas Robles Valero reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the general conditions as well as any of the texts that are found on said website. In any case, access to the Web after its modification, inclusion and / or replacement implies acceptance of the same by the user.
The client is subject to the general conditions in force at each of the moments of the corresponding contracting, not being possible to contract any service without prior acceptance of these general contracting conditions.
The electronic contracting process through the website will be carried out between the “Client” and “Blas Robles Valero.”
Consumers who are natural persons, who register using the established form by filling in their name, surname, address, city, country, state, postal code, email and password, and who have made the the corresponding payment to access the course.
4. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
Aceites ROCE reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions.
5. ELECTRONIC PROCUREMENT PROCESS
In our electronic store, you will find the entire catalog of products offered by Aceites ROCE.COM, to acquire any of them you must follow the following purchase process:
- Select the desired product adding to the cart.
- Carefully read all available information about the product. The prices indicated next to the product are prices in Euros with the corresponding taxes.
- Access the cart, where you can check the details of the products requested, the sale price and applicable taxes.
- If you are satisfied with the order, you must register by completing the data collection form or identify yourself with your username and password if you are already a registered user.
- Next, you must provide the shipping information and finally select the payment method. During this process the system will show you the costs applicable to your order according to the selected delivery area and payment method.
- Once you have completed the payment, you will receive a confirmation message with the details of your order, if you do not receive this message, contact us.
- spanishpawnbrokers.com has the following payment methods: Paypal, Bank Transfer, Virtual Tpv.
If the chosen means of payment is bank transfer, you have a period of 5 working days to make the payment to the indicated bank account number, and you must send us by email to email@example.com, the proof of payment. If in this period you do not make the transfer, the order will be canceled. We remind you that when selecting this form of payment you must take into account that the final cost of the order may be increased by the commission charged by your bank.
Aceites ROCE.com does not act as a commercial agent, which means that all orders will go directly from their mill stores. No stock problems.
As long as the buyer falls behind in his obligations, Aceites ROCE.com will not be obliged to serve the order.
Once the purchase payment has been verified, the merchandise will be delivered within a period not exceeding 72 hours from the day following the aforementioned verification. The purchase made on Saturday, Sunday or holiday, is understood to be made the following Monday or the next business day.
6. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY:
Blas Robles Valero by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts ; brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by Blas Robles Valero or its licensors. All rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by Blas Robles Valero, will be considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
Reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making it available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, are expressly prohibited without authorization. by Blas Robles Valero.
The CLIENT agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Blas Robles Valero. You can only view the elements of the web without the possibility of printing, copying or storing them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of Blas Robles Valero.
7. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The customer may exercise the right of withdrawal and may return the order received, if it is found that it does not meet their expectations. The exercise of this right will have to be carried out within a maximum period of SEVEN BUSINESS DAYS from its reception and according to the official calendar of the place where the order has been delivered. In order to exercise this right, it is necessary that you keep the original packaging of the product and that it has not been used, and the cost of return will be paid by the customer. You can exercise the right of withdrawal by sending an email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, or through our customer service number 96 599 21 92.
In accordance with the provisions of art. 102. of the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 by which the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users is approved, the exercise of the right of withdrawal will not be admitted for orders related to personalized products or that by their nature they cannot be returned or they may deteriorate or expire quickly.
The material to be returned must be unopened or unused and with all its original packaging intact. SPANISH PAWNBROKERS will not accept returns of used, open or alteration products in their original packaging.
Products out of stock
Aceites ROCE.COM has a maximum period of 30 days to serve products that are not in stock, in the event that it is not possible to serve the chosen product, the client may substitute another or request a refund of the amount paid.
At the time of delivery, the customer must check the good condition of the order with the carrier, indicating on the delivery note, any anomaly that may be detected in the packaging or its contents.
8. EXEMPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Blas Robles Valero cannot guarantee the technical continuity of the Website, the absence of failure or interruptions of the service or that the Website will be available or accessible one hundred percent of the time for reasons beyond the control of SPANISH PAWNBROKERS or fortuitous causes and / or force majeure, viruses, computer attacks and / or actions of third parties that cause the total or partial impossibility of providing the services as well as other unforeseeable causes such as the incorrect functioning of the internet.
9. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
All information provided during the contracting process will be stored by Blas Robles Valero in his capacity as responsible for the file.
In the same way, and unless the client has expressed his express opposition, the user expressly consents to the processing of his personal data to send information of interest, news and offers about products and services through any means, including email.
To unsubscribe from advertising communications you can do so by sending an email to email@example.com
You can direct your communications and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition through postal mail at Calle los Arcos, 17 Cdad. Quesada , Alicante 03170 Spain or to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org together with valid proof in law, such as a photocopy of the DNI or equivalent, indicating in the subject “DATA PROTECTION”.
10. CAUSES OF CONTRACT DISSOLUTION
The dissolution of the service contract can occur at any time by either party.
You are not obliged to stay with spanishpawnbrokers.com conditions if you are not satisfied with our service.
SPANISH PAWNBROKERS may terminate or suspend any and all the Services contracted immediately, without prior notice or responsibility, in case you do not comply with the conditions set forth herein.
Upon dissolution of the contract, your right to use the Services will cease immediately.
The following will be causes for dissolution of the contract:
- The falsity, in whole or in part, of the data provided in the contracting process of any service.
- Alter, evade, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or alter in any way the security technology provided by Aceites ROCE.
- Also cases of abuse of support services due to the requirement of more hours than those established in the contract.
- Any breach established throughout the conditions.
The dissolution implies the loss of your rights over the contracted service.
11. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between Blas Robles Valero and the CLIENT will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Torrevieja, unless the applicable Law provides otherwise.
General Contracting Conditions as of April 3, 2020