Sell your Rolex watch
Are you are looking to get the best price for your Rolex or luxury watch in Spain?
Are you tired of dealing with automated call centres?
Whether you prefer to visit us in person or do the whole transaction online, we have the best option for you!
Being a family-run Jewelers and Pawnbrokers we offer you an easy way to speak to a real expert
directly via phone, whatsapp or email, making the whole process stress-free.
Spanish Pawnbrokers has been trading second hand rolex and luxury watches for 15 years, and work with dealers from all over the world as well as with specialist watch auction houses, offering watches directly to the public via our online store and other watch portals.
That is why by dealing with us directly, you can be confident you will be getting the best price.
SELLING YOUR WATCH IN-STORE:
In-store, the selling process is simple and no appointment is necessary.
Simply come by our headquarters so that one of our experts can check the authenticity of your watch and make you an on-the-spot offer.
Payment method: You can choose to be paid in cash (up to 2500€) or via bank transfer (no limit).
Required documents: You will only need to bring your ID (or a copy) and the item you wish to sell.
Location: Ciudad Quesada (a short drive away from Torrevieja, La Zenia and La Marina)
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday (10am-4pm), Saturday (10am-2pm)
SELLING YOUR WATCH ONLINE:
Our online selling process could not be easier and is very straight forward, making us your nearest second-hand luxury watch dealer, wherever you are.
- 1st step: Send us a message + images of your watch to receive a free quote the same day
You can call us or contact us via whatsapp, email or directly through our website, and one of our experts will get in touch the same day to make an offer
- 2nd step: Accept or decline the offer
- 3rd step: Choose a time and a place for the watch to be collected.
Once you have decided when and where you want the watch to be collected from, we will arrange for an insured courier to come and pick it up for next-day-delivery.
- 4th step: Securely wrap the watch up for delivery
Securely wrap the watch up (including box, papers, spare links & anything else pertaining to it) and hand it over to our courier.Do not forget to include a copy of your ID and bank details for the transfer.
The courier will pick the watch up at the scheduled time and place, and deliver it to us by the next day
- 5th step: Wait 24 hours + choose your preferred payment method
The carrier will deliver the watch to us the very next day so that we can inspect and authenticate to make sure everything is in order.
- 6th step: Receive your money 🙂Once everything is verified we will send you your money via bank transfer (no limit) or via cash (up to 2500€) along with a confirmation slip of the paymentIf any of these steps are not clear or if you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to us directly and we will be more than happy to help.
Here are some common questions we get from our customers:
- What if my watch is a fake? → We will send it back to you free of charge.
- Do you buy broken watches? → Yes, however the process may take slightly longer as we will need to take into account the price of the repair.
- Do you accept part-exchange? → Of course! check out our online store to find what you are looking for
Can I borrow money without actually selling my watch? → If you would like to borrow money by using your watch as collateral, a competitive loan can be arranged at 5% interest per month (pawn)We also buy second hand luxury jewellery by Cartier, Tiffany and Co, Chopard, Bvlgari, Harry Winston, Graff, Hermès or Van Cleef & Arpels.
At Spanish Pawnbrokers we buy pre-owned Rolex, Omega, Breitling, Cartier, Audemars Piaget, Panerai, IWC, Tag Heuer, and many more, so message us if we can help you with anything.
Some customers prefer, part-exchange, so please check out our online store for second hand Rolex, luxury watches and jewelry or phone us if you can’t see what you are looking for.